Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors from Memphis
Interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_Mafia

Particularly this part.

Playing dangerous games When they rented the Rainbow Rollerdrome in Memphis Elvis and the "Memphis Mafia" usually played "a game called 'War', of which Elvis was the proud inventor. ... There were two teams, and the object of the game was to knock over as many members of the opposing team as possible by any means." Another game was called the 'Whip' game. "Elvis's idea of an exciting game was that it should be as dangerous as possible", such as the game that involved fireworks. "Some of the Memphis Mafia would buy up to $15,000 worth of fireworks in today's money, including skyrockets, baby giants, firecrackers, and chasers, which moved rapidly and unpredictably until they exploded. Since the emphasis was on large and potentially lethal fireworks, everyone had to wear air force jump-suits plus gloves, helmets, and goggles. When they were all dressed up, they divided themselves into Blue and Red teams, and started hurling fireworks at the other team ... Elvis was left with a big scar on his neck from one firework, and one of his friends nearly lost an eye."

Looks like there is nothing to worry about....they will blow up each other.[lol]

Here it is the very first siting of the Memphis Mafia Tongue

[Image: Rednecks.jpg]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Here it is the very first siting of the Memphis Mafia Tongue

OMG.. Damn Po, I'm at work. Now everyone wants to know why I am laughing uncontrollably!
Memphis Mafia members sited by PO also have been found playing in there Country club swimming pool . It is located out back of the local holiday inn ...

[Image: Rednecks%20swimming%20pool.jpg]

[Image: rednecks.jpg]

Anybody else think that Dangling cord looks a little suspicious ??

We got the idea from some pics of a heather herf. They sure know how to party.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

OMG.. Damn Po, I'm at work. Now everyone wants to know why I am laughing uncontrollably!
Glad I could make your day Skipper Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Glad I could make your day Skipper Tongue
Is that a photoshop of you 2 guys in the future? [italy]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.