Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigarillo's
  I need some recommendations for small / short smoke time cigars.

At work I am on-duty for 24 hours at a time, and at a very busy fire station.  Usually we don't have time for anything long - lunch, dinner etc etc....  And I don't want to  throw allot of good tobacco and $$$ away.

So I am hoping that I can get some suggestions on what to try at work. 

Thanks!!!!!

Sportcat---
I like the Ashton esquires they come in a nice tin and are only like $16 for 10 ...About a 15-20 min smoke ... If that .....
All the major brands make small sort smokes, usually found in tins. Try ones made by companies you enjoy in bigger cigars. I still occasionally like to have one of these.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just as Fishhound said, most brands offer a small, tinned version of their larger cigars.  There are also some really small cigars that aren't in tins (601 red label Guapito comes to mind).  Check to see if the brands you like are available in a small tinned size, and also be open to looking at brand that you normally wouldn't smoke.  I rarely smoke CAO or Cohiba, but their smaller cigars are really good (Pequenos, CAO Criollo Pampas, MX2 Daggers, Etc.).  Also, I usually don't smoke much regular line Fuente, but the Cubanitos in the tins are really good.  For something mild those Ashton Esquires are definitely a good cigar....
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Keith can back me up on these as I turned him onto them.  Rocky makes tins that come with 10 cigars, the Sungrown ones are freaking great!  Pick a tin or two up, you will not be dissappointed.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Keith can back me up on these as I turned him onto them.  Rocky makes tins that come with 10 cigars, the Sungrown ones are freaking great!  Pick a tin or two up, you will not be dissappointed.
I'm definitely gonna pick up a tin of these and give them a try! My Dad loves cigarillos, so I always have some on hand for him.
Tatuaje & Cabiguan both have their petite's in cabs of 50.
They're not as small as some of the other recommendations here, but they're a short smoke that is just dang good.
Look in your humidor, you have one of those Ashton Esquires that I gave you. Those are very good for a little cigar, and probably the best one I have had in that size. They are a 15-20 minute smoke. Anything less than that, and the quality starts to really go down IMHO.