Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Vincent Cigars are buy 1 get 1 through the 25th...
Frank Vincent Cigars are buy 1 get 1 through the 25th...

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=weekly_specials

appearntly they are packed in 3 containers of 5 sticks each. And each container is a 5 stick carrying case... Buy 15 sticks get 30 + 6 5stick carrying cases...

Anyone had these before??
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I was just looking into these a couple of days ago. I believe they come in a three pack case...so you'd get 10 three-pack carrying cases with this special. Haven't had any, but I read they are a pretty mild smoke. 
Hey sorry i just found your post through a google search haha i know its been three months but i thought i might be able to help you out. Although he is known as a tough guy frank vincent's line of cigars are very mild, maybe they just taste more mild to me since i smoke mostly maduro Tongue. Anyways, i find them very pleasing as an early morning smoke or when a strong cigar is not needed. I have not smoked one recently, i bought a pack of 3 however i heard that they are discontinuing them so i am saving the last one for a special occasion. Hope that helps a bit, if you have any questions as far as the look at such i still have it in my humidor.