Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my search for the last real cigar i had
the last REAL one was about a year ago. it was an oscuro (or almost oscuro, dark maduro) in a mini torpedo. it had a red band on it. and the ash was  light, it was like 2 shades darker than white. all i remember about this stick is that i enjoyed it plenty. been searching google but can't seem to find them any where. so, if any one here has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.
Jordan Wrote:the last REAL one was about a year ago. it was an oscuro (or almost oscuro, dark maduro) in a mini torpedo. it had a red band on it. and the ash was  light, it was like 2 shades darker than white. all i remember about this stick is that i enjoyed it plenty. been searching google but can't seem to find them any where. so, if any one here has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

You can't possibly be serious,right?
Do you remember where you got it? :?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
     I might recommend visiting a tobacconist and scan their selection in hopes of recognizing it there.  Of course, you won't be able to distinguish the color of the ash until you smoke it.  Good luck!
i'm very serious

i got it at this place called smoke ring but they no longer have them

may just go back to google, i'll find it one day, thanks anyway
Jordan Wrote:i'm very serious

I was just saying that it is almost impossible to try and guess what cigar it might be.Big Grin
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jordan Wrote:i'm very serious

I was just saying that it is almost impossible to try and guess what cigar it might be.Big Grin

What? With red being such a rare color for cigar bands and all? [lol]

[/sarcasm]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Maybe we can ask THIS guy . . .

[Image: carson2012305.jpg]

NANP™
[lol]
NANP™
Viking1
Your best bet is to log onto Famouscigars, Holts, Finck's etc. and start scanning the cigar for sale pictures.  Good Luck! 

Or, just buy a Padron 1964 Anniversary and don't look back! 
US_Tank Wrote:Your best bet is to log onto Famouscigars, Holts, Finck's etc. and start scanning the cigar for sale pictures.  Good Luck! 

[color="red"] Or, just buy a Padron 1964 Anniversary and don't look back! [/color]
Or...you could buy an LFD Oscuro L-300 and don't look back!!! Big Grin