Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Pickin's
Well Mario I just got home from NY. Late night but after I left Skipper I went back to the bar.

Anyyway, I'm home &  I have a Federal Express package (overnight delivery) address to me on behalf of Mario. Guess what, it's from Tanky!!

Shit, this freaking guy is serious!!

I'll bring with me when I see you tomorrow (Thursday).
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:So Tanky, are you threatening Mario & I?   Are you saying when I meet up with   El Capo  on Thursday something will happen at the Atlantic Club?

I have to say Tank, your brain is not thaw out yet from the N.D. winter.
Jimmie.....after what I did to him....he doesn't have the BALLS to get back in the ring with the Great One! Besides....he keeps commenting how "pretty" he is....I dont wanna bust up his pearly white smile again....then what would he do with himself????
Looks like he found his balls, Capo. He not only got back in the ring......he is standing on the top rope.......rocking out with his ---- out.Confusedhock:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well Mario I just got home from NY. Late night but after I left Skipper I went back to the bar.

Anyyway, I'm home &  I have a Federal Express package (overnight delivery) address to me on behalf of Mario. Guess what, it's from Tanky!!

Shit, this freaking guy is serious!!

I'll bring with me when I see you tomorrow (Thursday).

Jim,

Glad you got that one but bring it to the Herf!  The Schirm can witness the destruction of their beloved leader.  Be on the lookout for one more 2nd Day Air that should arrive tomorrow for the Herf!
Daryn you are out of your mind.Confusedhock:
fishhound Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:So Tanky, are you threatening Mario & I?   Are you saying when I meet up with   El Capo  on Thursday something will happen at the Atlantic Club?

I have to say Tank, your brain is not thaw out yet from the N.D. winter.
Jimmie.....after what I did to him....he doesn't have the BALLS to get back in the ring with the Great One! Besides....he keeps commenting how "pretty" he is....I dont wanna bust up his pearly white smile again....then what would he do with himself????
Looks like he found his balls, Capo. He not only got back in the ring......he is standing on the top rope.......rocking out with his ---- out.Confusedhock:

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

TANKY!!!!!!!! YOU NUTJOB!!!!!! TAKING YET ANOTHER SHOT AT THE GREAT ONE!!???? ARE YOU INSANE!!?????? THIS MAY NOT BE GOOD FELLAS.....JUST KNOWING WHAT I DID TO HIM....NO ONE SHOULD DARE TO COME BACK FOR MORE......SO TANKY MAYBE GOING OVER THE TOP NOW........THIS COULD BE QUITE THE SCENE! BUT WHAT BALLS!! YOU NEVER SEEN DOC OR PO LOOK TWICE AT THE LK AFTER THE END OF DAYS.....BUT TANKY BREAKING THE TRUCE AND COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER SHOT AT THE TITLE!!????

I WILL HAVE THE FIRM PRESENT FOR THIS PACKAGE WHEN MUM ARRIVES....THERE MAY BE 10 FIRM MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE.....I WANT ALL TO WITNESS THIS!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Okay El Capo, I'll leave the package home and not bring it with me tomorrow when we have our meeting as per Tankie's request.

I'll bring it to the herf with Chris1980 guarding it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You got it Mumsie.....give that rookie a job to do! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
US_Tank Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:[user=914]Riofan[/user] wrote: 

Now it would be a time for some Unnecessary Force?  Thanks again Skipper!

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/share_view/7I7zmdQbkAWssysgIxxd4DbU

This was the CLASSIC link made by Skipper....hilarious...but also blew up Daryn's Giant head EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

And Tanky....I never forgot your 3 hard slaps on the LK....they were devestating! But see one thing people forget is that the LK allows you chumps to take your best shots....I let you take 3! And still after 3 Tank CannonBalls....the LK got up, dusted himself off, chuckled at you and said, "Now Son....let me show you how its DONE!" THEN I LIT UP YOUR ASS LIKE NO ONE EVER SEEN..... Smile

OH...SINCE YOU LIKE SHOWING LINKS....LET ME SHOW THE FELLAS AGAIN....WHAT A SHOW AND STORYBOARD! Smile

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=9055&forum_id=4

Yes LK you gave it all you had!  And you knocked me down!  But as you can see my chin is as strong as your butt's a lot prettier!    It seems we have a Mexican Standoff!  What ever is the Tank to do now?  [really]
Confusedhock:  Confusedhock:   Confusedhock: