Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a good deal?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark71GTX Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Oh gee....never thought of that[mad]  Now I am broke but I have nice cigars! [pimp]

I miss thompsons..
Dude - you wrote that in a public forum...  You may get bombed with Thompsons if you are not more careful!!! [help]

I wonder if he will take it as well as NANP did?   [lol]

hahaha Tank...

by the way MK... even if you never develop a "seasoned palate", no matter as long as you are enjoying what you are doing.
haha, that is so true.  i have been smoking for a while now, and some of these guys can smoke a cigar and taste flavors i could have never dreamed of being there. i'm more of a "that's a good cigar" or "that's not a good cigar" kind of guy. but i can pick out some stuff. i try anyway.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark71GTX Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Oh gee....never thought of that[mad]  Now I am broke but I have nice cigars! [pimp]

I miss thompsons..
Dude - you wrote that in a public forum...  You may get bombed with Thompsons if you are not more careful!!! [help]

I wonder if he will take it as well as NANP did?   [lol]

hahaha Tank...

by the way MK... even if you never develop a "seasoned palate", no matter as long as you are enjoying what you are doing.
spot on advice here.  lord knows i still can't tell a good stick from a foul one most of the time and have been the subject of many ribbings (mild-medium to me lol) but like john  said just enjoy what you do like all things in life and you'll be just fine.