Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOWN THE F@#K UP BY THE BLUESMAN
Don found out I'm a lover of Blues Music and then...Ka Bluey...good thing my Mom isn't home right now...it woulda scared the crap out of her. Cool

Thanks Don, I can't wait to listen to the CD's... while I enjoy the cigars you sent with them...I absolutely love the LFD you sent [bravo]...and I've been wanting to try the EL's [thumbsup]  and the F Bomb Confusedhock:... thanks buddy

[Image: cigars3966.jpg?t=1259704385]

[Image: cigars3969.jpg?t=1259704402]
Damn Steve, you were blown out of Nebraska but at least you have good music and excellent stogies to smoke while you re-build.

Nice Don..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Damn Steve, you were blown out of Nebraska but at least you have good music and excellent stogies to smoke while you re-build.

Nice Don..
[wow] wow[bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Very Nice!!!

Awesome Hit!

[thumbsup]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
NICE!!
An F-Bomb?   That should about do it!
Very nice, what a selection of tunes and sticks.!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Awesome shot there Don!    Gotta love the blues!

Wow, now thats a lot of music. Bravo to Don on a great hit on a cool brother
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
damn nice hit! the blues is awesome. don sent a few cd's for my dad a while back, and dad still plays those all the time. great tunes!