Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gratitude Sign
I dont know if this is true or if the boys serving know it. If it is, it's easy enough-albeit looks a little gay, but I can get used to it.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php[/b]
OK, I passed by a few soldiers today. I couldn't do it.  Felt gay.
I am with you Skip ...I would rather suck it up and go thank them in person and shake their hand . The hand signal looks like I am offering to jerk them off or something ! No thanks ! [ROTF]
lol, yeah, I dont know why but that signal makes me thing of

Attached Files Image(s)

Interesting idea, but yeah, you really wanna show gratitude, go have a conversation with the guys, and express it in persion.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:lol, yeah, I dont know why but that signal makes me thing of
Now thats funny !! 
this makes me wild.  i'm sorry but imho this is another of these freaking things that separate people.  if you're hard of hearing by all means but for god's sake everything in this world today keeps us from connecting with eachother: effing 10,000 cable channels, the internet, pm, im, email, and on and on.  man is a social creature for god's sake. 

FOR THE LOVE OF PETE FREAKING TALK TO EACHOTHER.

Say hello.  Mean it.  Wish a person a good day or evening with a sincere smile.  It's not that hard.  No excuses and now freaking social workarounds.  It's lame.  Watch.  You can make your whole day and someone else's just a wee bit better by being a human being.  What do you have to lose?