Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxes for sale
Check Wade's    http://www.onlinehumidor.com/forum/index.php?topic=933.0

everything must be mailed by Tuesday as I will be gone for several weeks beginning Tuesday afternoon. Thanks for looking.   
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.  Please login below or register an account with Onlinehumidor. "

Can't view.... anything good there?
Gotta register and login to see anything ....
Sorry about that, I had forgotten you do have to register to view.

1.  Collectible set of Partagas Factory Store 13th Anniversary cigars. Box of 16 PSD4's and a box of 10 PSP2's. These are special editions. $600 both. (SOLD)

2.  Cab of PLPC's MEL07 $310. SOLD

3.  Dunhill Signed Range PC's (25). $200.

4.  Centurion Guerrero's (20). $200.

5.  Cohiba M5 Secretos ROA May 07. $280. (SOLD)

All prices include usps priority mail in the continental US. Pay pal is preffered with no mention of the obvious. All packages must mailed by Tuesday morning as I am leaving on vacation for several weeks. Thanks and you asked ET!

lz6 Wrote:Sorry about that, I had forgotten you do have to register to view.

1.  Collectible set of Partagas Factory Store 13th Anniversary cigars. Box of 16 PSD4's and a box of 10 PSP2's. These are special editions. $600 both. (SOLD)

2.  Cab of PLPC's MEL07 $310.

3.  Dunhill Signed Range PC's (25). $200.

4.  Centurion Guerrero's (20). $200.

5.  Cohiba M5 Secretos ROA May 07. $280. (SOLD)

All prices include usps priority mail in the continental US. Pay pal is preffered with no mention of the obvious. All packages must mailed by Tuesday morning as I am leaving on vacation for several weeks. Thanks and you asked ET!

What?  No Davidoffs?    Tongue
All gone! Thanks.
Damn! they went fast! Sad
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Damn! they went fast! Sad
Yeah they did!  I got to them the next day and everything was gone!  I would have been all over that Partagas Factory Box. Sad
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"