Poll: Which Stick Should I Smoke Tonight???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Equus Limited Ligero Mad. Gordo
4.17%
1 4.17%
Don Lino 1989 Robusto
8.33%
2 8.33%
Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Magnate
0%
0 0%
Montecristo No.4 of the ISOM type
54.17%
13 54.17%
PAM 40th...
33.33%
8 33.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Choose, July 2 '08
No game tonight but we will be getting together to practice...
So make your choice for what I will smoke tonight...

Or which ones???
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I voted Monte as I am a Monte ISOM whore now thanks to that Jackass Mario!! [ROTF]
Gotta go with the Monte 04 man that is a fantastic stick Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Yep, do the Monte.

Not only is it a great smoke, it's always fun to show off in front of friends.

"Looky what I'VE got!" [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
PAM 40th is tough to turn down . . .

When you practice / play, do you get time to really enjoy the cigar?  I liken your darts to when I play golf - I don't usually smoke my better sticks because I tend to be doing too many other things to really focus on the cigar itself.  So that might play into my choice.  Either way, I hope your dart skills are better than my golf skills.Big Grin
OHHHH ....Its going to be a tight race !! I may have to build some fake accounts to sway this vote !!

MONTE !!! MONTE !!!MONTE!!!MONTE!!!MONTE!!!MONTE!!!MONTE!!!MONTE!!
Magnum PI Wrote:PAM 40th is tough to turn down . . .

When you practice / play, do you get time to really enjoy the cigar?  I liken your darts to when I play golf - I don't usually smoke my better sticks because I tend to be doing too many other things to really focus on the cigar itself.  So that might play into my choice.  Either way, I hope your dart skills are better than my golf skills.Big Grin
Actually I do usually have time to enjoy it...
Since it tends to be a team sport, I have space between games to enjoy the stick, usually... With practice, I won't have as much time between games, but it's a different enviroment than actually playing another team... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
No brainer for me....out of the choices, I do not own a box of any except one....the MONTE #4! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Tough choice between the last (2) . If its only one stick for the night.. I'd go with the PAM 40th hands down. But is always fun to smoke something from ISOM. But the better stick (in my opinion) goes to the PAM 40th... Enjoy whatever you smoke and let us know how it turns out!
Well, the Monte is a petite corona, the PAM isnt, so If you have a lot of smoking time, then the PAM, if not, the Monte
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]