Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fumigating Cigars?
Bluesman455 Wrote:I don't know about cigars,but you better fumigate the bathhroom when I'm done. [doh][ROTF]

hahahahahahahaha

[lol]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I might give you a run for your money, I eat frijoles like people drink water

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"lol
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Most toxins used on insects are nerve gasses invented in the 60's by the defense department. As such it has a short shelf life. Activated by air, most will degenerate to safe levels in 24 hours and completely harmless within 4 days to 2 weeks. Dioxin, a broad spectrum agent is of this type and is frequently used on tobacco in gas form.

Once again we can thank man's desire to kill other men efficiently.

I was thinking what Chris1980 was thinking, "how safe is this"

so thank you Skip for putting my mind at ease, no joke, your knowledge about killing things made me feel safe, thanks
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Bluesman455 Wrote:I don't know about cigars,but you better fumigate the bathhroom when I'm done. [doh][ROTF]
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Crack a window! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Bring back your old avatar!! Sad Sad Sad
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't know about cigars,but you better fumigate the bathhroom when I'm done. [doh][ROTF]

If its so bad that it cracks the window I think I would seek medical attention. Big Grin
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
I'm thinking that depending on what he ate the window may crack itself! Tongue [Image: crapper.gif]