Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO Island Smokes
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I've been smoking for a few years and really want to try some new stuff. I was told that the island smokes were tasty. If someone would tell me how to get hold of some Graycliffes, I'd appreciate it!

GOTCHA!

New to SC not so new to cigars. I look forward to looking around and saying hello - o yea...I'll get to my profile info later! Wink

Thanks for having me.

Well, shoot. :?

And here I was all ready to [curse] the crap outta you! [lol]

Guess I'll hafta settle for saying [welcome] to StogieChat.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I have some smokes from the island of Coney

[welcome]
[lol]Looks like you'll fit right in here. looking forward to reading the rest of your info...[welcome]
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, shoot. :?

NANP™
[cigar]

HAHAHAHAHHA!! Was thinking the same way Boar....I was like...ahhh another [censored][curse] LOL

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
C-bid & Famous-Auction is probably the best place to get them at a somewhat reasonable price...

[welcome] to SC
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Hey, I'm Andy [welcome]
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, shoot. :?

NANP™
[cigar]

HAHAHAHAHHA!! Was thinking the same way Boar....I was like...ahhh another [censored][curse] LOL

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
I resemble THAT remark!    What are you trying to say Mario?   LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[welcome] from Illinois!
Welcome
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.