Poll: Which Sampler would you buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
La Riqueza 5 pack Sampler
91.67%
11 91.67%
Tempus 5 pack Sampler
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which sampler would you buy?
-PO- Wrote:I have only had the La Riqueza so I had to vote for that one.  It's one hell of a stick Tongue

Maybe that, and the fact that you are a KNOWN PEPIN/TAT ho! Big Grin  How come you aren't coming to Vegas???? Sad
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:
sergione Wrote:I just read up on the Tempus and I like it, sounds like a cigar for me

Tempus,

but really.....just get both, they are both great choices

Just wait till I hand you this JFR corojo I got for you and Jeebus... I think you will really like it Smile  And my local shop keeps them in stock in boxes of 50, so if you can't find them, I can be your supplier Big Grin
Scott
NiceCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Poriggity Wrote:Is the La Riqueza really that good? Big Grin
Scott
Yes! Damn good smoke! Probably the best Pete has put out ... I even like it better than the black label Tats ...
I'll be ordering at 10am Pacific time.  about an hour and a half.. Keep em coming.

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:I have only had the La Riqueza so I had to vote for that one.  It's one hell of a stick Tongue

Maybe that, and the fact that you are a KNOWN PEPIN/TAT ho! Big Grin  How come you aren't coming to Vegas???? Sad
Scott
LOL actually when I got off the phone with Tank yesterday I got online to try and find a close flight for this morning and come home on Sat. but Round trip would be $400 plus I have prior commitments (Re-modeling the GF's Parents house) so maybe next time. :?  I'd love to be there especially tonight to hang with Robbie and the crew and than Sat. afternoon with the rest of the SC crew
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:

Scott
LOL actually when I got off the phone with Tank yesterday I got online to try and find a close flight for this morning and come home on Sat. but Round trip would be $400 plus I have prior commitments (Re-modeling the GF's Parents house) so maybe next time. :?  I'd love to be there especially tonight to hang with Robbie and the crew and than Sat. afternoon with the rest of the SC crew
I am with you PO , I looked at this too .But it was just too much to spend . We really need to come up with a Yearly Herf  that moves to different locations around the country and even possibly look at some international destinations .Like early next year we should look at maybe doing Robbies ? Start planning it soon and we can get some deals . If enough of us go I can look at getting a group hotel rate. And some options .Just an thought ....
BuddhaBill Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:

Scott
I am with you PO , I looked at this too .But it was just too much to spend . We really need to come up with a Yearly Herf  that moves to different locations around the country and even possibly look at some international destinations .Like early next year we should look at maybe doing Robbies ? Start planning it soon and we can get some deals . If enough of us go I can look at getting a group hotel rate. And some options .Just an thought ....
Yup I agree, talking with Maytagman and Shvictor lastnight we need to come up with something so we can get together.  The next trip will be to Fresno and than Reno for HARD 10
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.