Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Herf in Full Swing

Well Fellas!  The Mum and I got in yesterday and went right to meet Robbie!  What a great guy.  We spend the day in the suite, the Venetian Bar, and back to the suite. 

The hotties walking around are amazing.  They all have skirts and tan legs.  HEHEHEHEHEHE!  Eye Candy.

Mac was pulled from the starting lineup and Marcelo successfully pinch hit for him.  This guy is awesome!  We had a blast but those California dudes cannot stay up late.  Neither can the Jersey guys. 

We spend time in the Davidoff shop also.  I pulled a 30 hour stint and zombied in at 6:30am.  After two hour of sleep Marcelo called up and we went to breakfast.  Well, after a quick bite we went to Casa Fuente just to browse.  This was at about 10am.  We buzzed Discdog, Orlando, and Sondra and we finally walked out at 6pm.  8 plus hours smoking great sticks.  The God of Fires gave us the right buzz we needed.

Orlando is the Pepin rep and Sondra reps for La Aurora.  She is a party animal and she can hang with any guy.  She kicked my ass on Mojito drinking.  $64 dollars plus tip slammed in 20 seconds between the two of us.  I got redemption on the tequilla when I blew my salt into her cleavage.

I cannot speak for Mum's or Marcelo but I had 13 cigar yesterday and last night.  4 today thus far. 

Here is a start to the pictures. 

[Image: Vegas08041.jpg]

[Image: Vegas08017.jpg]
We're expecting something like this....

[Image: priceless.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: Vegas08010.jpg]

[Image: 2Vegas08653.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote: 

[Image: Vegas08041.jpg]

Damn those Tats and Cabs look sooooo damn good!!

Thanks for rubbing the blast you guys are having out there in our face! Tongue

Wish I could get out there ....
[Image: Vegas08014.jpg]

[Image: Vegas08032.jpg]

[Image: Vegas08043.jpg]

[Image: Vegas08046.jpg]

[Image: 2Vegas08664.jpg]
Patience!! We left the hotel at 10:30 for breakfeast and stopped at the Fuente at 11:00AM store for a moment. We just left the store at 6:00PM. We met Diddog there and partied with him and others.

Just heard from the college kids and they are an hour away. Tank is loading pics now. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore

For you Mario!  Tongue

[Image: 2Vegas08657.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote: 

For you Mario!  Tongue

[Image: 2Vegas08657.jpg]
Tongue [lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

Jimmy is JEALOUS and cursing at me here.  He dropped a couple of F-bombs at me.  So I will just post this again! 

[Image: 2Vegas08664.jpg]

Jimmy and Marcelo graciously but forcefully knocked the tracks off the Tank with this purchase for our smoking pleasure today!

[Image: 2Vegas08663.jpg]