Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Herf in Full Swing
CGARGirl Wrote:
Riofan Wrote: Great to meet Orlando and Sondra who is a bonafide Party Animal and to those in her territory you are lucky to be in her orbit.  She makes the sun shine and the skies cry with equal abandonment.

Awww... and I didn't even bribe you for such a comment! Wink

So I want to officailly (after Ive blasted pics of shTANK up here and a few lil posts) thank all the awesome guys that I got to meet and herf it up with in Vegas. discdog calls me up while Im shoving Vegas vittles in my tummy and says "hey wanna herf, you don't know them, but you'll be fine" Next thing I know it's 6am, daylight and Ive got the mojito burps. Was awesome and can't wait to do it again.  This time - I'll try and behave Smile  yeah right.

And who can ever forget those gorgeous eyes of yours!!

Sondra, good to have you back and sorry about your loss.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Whats this i hear about some super mega-stogie chat herf, sometime in 2009?   Smile
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Quote:
Riofan Wrote: Great to meet Orlando and Sondra who is a bonafide Party Animal and to those in her territory you are lucky to be in her orbit.  She makes the sun shine and the skies cry with equal abandonment.

Even when bloodshot and I crossed them? awww so sweet. Big Grin

THX for the condolences. 8400.00 for the burial. I mean seriously. That's crazy. Did you know they charge for opening AND closing the casket?? [wtf2]
CGARGirl Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Quote:

Even when bloodshot and I crossed them? awww so sweet. Big Grin

THX for the condolences. 8400.00 for the burial. I mean seriously. That's crazy. Did you know they charge for opening AND closing the casket?? [wtf2]

Yep...

And rent on the casket if your having them cremated...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"