Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to part with the Holy grail ?
I know I probably have a better chance of hitting the lotto but if anyone has 1 or more LG small batch 1's that they would like to sell or trade I would be very interested .Had 1 of the 2's and it was a moment alone!! If you can help me out I would be most grateful if not I really dont blame you for not wanting to part with them .If you have some but havent tried them yet ...THEY SUCK DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ...I will buy them from you as a good will gesture!![ROTF]
What? These?

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-821[devil]
I think my local shop still has a half box, I'll check this week and let you know.
Holy %$#@.

I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful looking bunch of cigars.  Those babies look INSANE!!!Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Keith Wrote:I think my local shop still has a half box, I'll check this week and let you know.

Very cool Keith !! Thank you !

Now all that is  going thru my head is how much is half a box going to set me back!! If the number 2's were that good the number 1's truly must be insane !!
OK ...So it would appear that I have found the Grail !! I am just waiting for confirmation of how much of it I have found ! Seeing what kind of bulk price they will give me .

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"My only question is ... How can you tell the difference between a Small batch 1 and 2 ???
BuddhaBill Wrote:My only question is ... How can you tell the difference between a Small batch 1 and 2 ???

No 1 7x52

No 2 6.5x54
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
geez, I thought any reference to the holy grail meant a Fuente product unless it was Rob posting.

Attached Files Image(s)

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:geez, I thought any reference to the holy grail meant a Fuente product unless it was Rob posting.
Ummm hello Robfathers litto diciples now !! I would kick Fuente in his fuentes to get past him for a small batch!!