Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is everyone doing?
ALCON,

My long time friend Jpusha introduced me to this forum and i have taken a liking to the community. I am looking forward to contribute as well as learn from this community. 

I have been smoking cigars for roughly 6 years now. Starting with Rockey Patel 1990/2s and Monte Cristos. though i have been getting really serious about smoking cigars in the past year.  Notable cigars i have smoked have been;

Pinar, 5 Vegas, Padilla, Padron, Gurkha  Hoya De Nicuragua, Romeo y Julieta, and Perdomo.

I am a relatively younger smoker, 25 and still tryin to develope my palate.

I have also smoked pipe however at this point i prefer the cigar.   

I like to smoke mild to medium bodied cigars and starting to venture into full. 

v/r

Spartan Fox
[welcome] from NJ. Nice introduction and sounds like you smoked some nice cigars so far.  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Cali!

[welcome] from NC!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:[welcome] from NJ. Nice introduction and sounds like you smoked some nice cigars so far.  
Indeed, I Jpusha has been doing a lot of research for the both of us and he has introduced me to many cigars.  Personally i have been trying many different samplers form different brands and internet shops, though with those i do not feel like i am able to take in the plethora of cigars available, ergo, joining this community to aid my widening my cigar experience.
A quick welcome from ND via Las Vegas!   But time to get back to the "activities".  Enjoy Stogie Chat!
Welcome from NH

[welcome]from[Image: huskers3.gif]
[welcome]  [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] to Stogie Chat

-Dave