• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partagas Lusitanias
[*]Size: 7 5/8 x 49
[*]Shape: Double Corona
[*]Wrapper: Cuba
[*]Filler: Cuba
[*]Binder: Cuba
[*]Production  Sept. 07        
This was my celebratory cigar for my sons birth.

This is a huge cigar that could take up too 2 hours to smoke.  The construction is good. The draw was perfect. The burn was a bit streaky.

The flavor started off very bold. A real dominant flavor of charred wood for the 1st 1/4 of the stick. The 2nd and 3rd the cigar became a bit more complex. There was notes of leather and mayber pepper. Really at this point there was some balance to the cigar and it was very enjoyable.  The last quarter of the smoke was really good. All of the flavors really blended together with smoothness.

I think every botl should smoke a cigar like this atleast once a year. This cigar was a adventure to smoke. I had about a 2 hour journey of different flavors and then to have them come together as one was awesome. I have never really had the time to smoke this size cigar.

I think with this mammoth of a cigar it will need some time to age but when it does it will be nothless less than perfection.

I give this smoke a 9 out of 10. In another year it could be a pefect 10.

Outstanding choice for your son's birthWink Oh and I agree completely, great stick
I only have 2 of my stash of 98's left and I find them to be the best cigar I have right now.  Such a great smoke.  I need to get more to lay down for 5-10 years.Cool