Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Off to FL
Well boys, after all the hard work and missing the great herf of '08 I finally get to head back to one of my favorite places to chill.  I'll be there for work but plan to spend some quality time at Corona Cigars and Cigarz at City Walk  along with taking in some of that oh so comfortable VIP area at The Vintage (my favorite little lounge/club)Cool  Take care all and I'll check in with pics (I ain't Tank so don't get your hopes up too muchTongue) as I can.
Have a good trip Mac, and ya enjoy the trip instead of taking a picture every twenty feet but Tank has it right when shooting some hott tail .

adios amigo
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Have fun Mac.....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
enjoy!!!!!!!!Big Grin
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
macallan2 Wrote:Well boys, after all the hard work and missing the great herf of '08 I finally get to head back to one of my favorite places to chill.  I'll be there for work but plan to spend some quality time at Corona Cigars and Cigarz at City Walk  along with taking in some of that oh so comfortable VIP area at The Vintage (my favorite little lounge/club)Cool  Take care all and I'll check in with pics (I ain't Tank so don't get your hopes up too muchTongue) as I can.

You mean your not packing your 100 gig memory card for the camera?

Have fun, bra!
Enjoy you tripCool
Have a great trip!!!

Have fun Mac, take lots of pics
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Be safe and have a great trip man.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.