Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VACATION!!!!
Well, I am going to be at Fenway Park Sunday and Monday nights.  Katie just dropped a butt load of cash for 3 Green Monster Seats for Sunday nights game versus the Yankees.  We have an extra Standing Room Only Green Monster Seat that Katie has a bidder for $200, so we can make up some fo teh $$$$ that she dropped.  If anyone is watching the Sunday night game, we will be in the third row of the Monster Seats, I will wave!!!!!!!  We are very excited!!!!  Our seats for Monday suck. 
umm yea i would love to watch boston i would not care what seat it was but i will look for ya have fun man!!!!:?
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Hey Ty,

Sarah and I will be at sundays game as well, we are sitting right next to Pesky's Pole.  We will probably be at Boston Beer Works or the Cask and Flagon if you wanna have a few beers before the game.

PM me for my cell if ya wanna hook up.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Hey Ty,

Sarah and I will be at sundays game as well, we are sitting right next to Pesky's Pole.  We will probably be at Boston Beer Works or the Cask and Flagon if you wanna have a few beers before the game.

PM Sent
Mark Wrote:Hey Ty,

That's cool, hooking up but to bad you have to see Boston lose.Tongue 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Have fun!
Sounds like a blast! 
[user=357]ashman[/user] wrote:

Quote:dropped a butt load of cash for 3 Green Monster Seats for Sunday nights game versus the Yankees.  We have an extra Standing Room Only Green Monster Seat that Katie has a bidder for $200, so we can make up some fo teh $$$$ that she dropped.  If anySeatsWell, I am going to be at Fenway Park Sunday and Monday nights.  Katie just , I will wave!!!!!!!  We are very excited!!!!  Our seats for Monday suck. one is watching the Sunday night game, we will be in the third row of the Monster

[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Sounds like a blast! 

Hmmm....I wonder who is bidding on that other ticket.....Confusedhock:

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[user=357]ashman[/user] wrote:

Quote:dropped a butt load of cash for 3 Green Monster Seats for Sunday nights game versus the Yankees.  We have an extra Standing Room Only Green Monster Seat that Katie has a bidder for $200, so we can make up some fo teh $$$$ that she dropped.  If anySeatsWell, I am going to be at Fenway Park Sunday and Monday nights.  Katie just , I will wave!!!!!!!  We are very excited!!!!  Our seats for Monday suck. one is watching the Sunday night game, we will be in the third row of the Monster

[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Sounds like a blast! 

Hmmm....I wonder who is bidding on that other ticket.....Confusedhock:

If Tank came to Beantown I would give him the spare ticket.
Anything to see the Sox kill the Yanks.  Who won the series?