Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no clever remarks. 0_o
Not 30 minutes after THIS was posted . . .

[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!! Just awesome....love the baby stuff!!! LOL

But see...no one picks on my Firm Jr's like this.....the Head Heathen Honcho will know better after today not to look in our direction and his new castle will feel the wrath of the LK! Confusedhock:

. . . my doorbell rang. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

[Image: UPS_Girl-vi.jpg]

Now, we flip Mario a lot of crap around here . . .

[Image: fist.jpg]

So much so that frequently, total noobs pick up on the theme and join in . . . without ever understanding what the REAL joke is . . . or that it's on THEM.

[Image: pescikitteh.jpg]

But TODAY . . . today, he showed once again why he is forever the Capo . . .

[Image: Tony-Soprano_shotgun.jpg]

. . . THE LEGEND KILLER . . .

[Image: bill_goldberg.jpg]

The ONE and ONLY . . .

[Image: IMG_0551.jpg]

Now, we Heathen be a hardy lot . . .

[Image: Jomsvikings.jpg]

Swift with steel and fierce of heart . . .

[Image: beowulf_grendel_medusa4.jpg]

And love a good party . . .

[Image: 270486786_e353e74533.jpg]

But this . . . THIS . . . Confusedhock:

Well, pics to follow. You'll see.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Doorbell rings, UPS truck tires squeal as the LK's accomplices make their getaway . . . I open my door to THIS:

[Image: mario1.jpg]

[Image: mario2.jpg]

[Image: mario3.jpg]

[Image: mario4.jpg]

[Image: mario5.jpg]

Mario . . . you f*ckin' crazy man . . . doooood. Confusedhock:

I'm just totally knocked out and overwhelmed by your generosity and thoughtfulness, brother. Even I don't have words enough to thank you properly. I'm totally blown away here.

You must die now, of course. But that is a small thing, compared to the wordfame you have won here today. Tongue

As Uncle Junior once said, "Next time you come, come heavy." LK . . . you've shown us all what that means.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Enjoy my Heathen Brother..... Smile A little house warming gift for ya and to remind ya to leave my Jr's alone! LOL Hope you enjoy....their meat is really tasty....and those knives were a free gift....they are OK....light, but pretty sharp. Smile

Did they send the card I bought too with the message?? I like the card since it had a castle on the front!! Smile How fitting... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Pure classWink
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:Did they send the card I bought too with the message?? I like the card since it had a castle on the front!! Smile How fitting... Smile

It's hangin' on my fridge! Big Grin

Pure class, bro. Pure de unadulterated class.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
WOW...Confusedhock:

Now thats just not right...

Throwing meat at a heathen is just wrong... [really]
Tasty... But wrong... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Mario that was fricken cool!  Now maybe NANP will more kind to us all!  [lol]

What's next for bombs?  Frozen Lobsters? 

Oh yeah!  Buh Bye Heathen!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Or do I see a burping, grunting Heathen feast in the future?  Be sure to actually cook your meat this time Boar before you serve it!  Tongue
I have a feeling this will be served...rare?  lol
[user=118]Not A Nice Person[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:Did they send the card I bought too with the message?? I like the card since it had a castle on the front!! Smile How fitting... Smile

It's hangin' on my fridge! Big Grin

Pure class, bro. Pure de unadulterated class.

NANP™
[cigar]

AWESOMEEEEE!!!! Glad they remembered the card!!! So you all know...it was a card with a sand castle on the front and inside I wrote:

Boar, As the Heathen Capo....it's now only fitting you have your own castle! Enjoy this little summer time gift....I'm sure your grill will welcome it with open arms! Smile Congrats again Brother and herf away! Mario PiPs!

Enjoy my friend!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Very nice Mario. Bitchslapped a heathen.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.