Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello SC Members
Hello SC!

This is Rob from Taboo Cigars. I was invited to join here by Al. I'm not sure of Al's username, but I want to thank him. This is a very nice looking site. I hope to get to know most of you on here. I will come up with something special for SC Members soon.
I have been a wholesaler, distributor and Retailer for many years. We started Taboo Cigar as a "House Brand" about eighteen months ago, but it is now much larger than that. We now have customers all over the world and plan to take some of our blends to a select few Retailers in 2009.
Taboo is currently being produced from four different factories. We are adding a 5th factory soon that will be producing a "Limited Reserve" Taboo.
Thanks for the invite, Al!
Rob
[welcome] from NC!  I just recieved two Taboo cigars in a recent pass from Doubled.  I might have to try one tonight.
Nice to see Taboo finally here... Smile
Welcome to SC... [welcome]

I've had a few of your sticks in the past and have enjoyed them... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
  [welcome] from Missouri, heard some good things about Taboo's stuff.
[welcome] Rob, good to see you here. You are welcome for the invite, glad you could make it.
[welcome] from TN
[welcome] from NJ. I'll look for your specials in the retial section of the forum. Do you sell Lanceros or better known on this forum as "Mumceros"?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[welcome]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[welcome]from[Image: huskers3.gif]
Hi and welcome from California!