Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
magnitude-5.8 earthquake in L.A.
MikeD Wrote:No check-in from Jeebus and Serge?  I bet they are out looting a cigar shop during this whole mess.

[lol]

I wish but it was only a 5.4 in my area.

Im doing ok and Im sure jebus is as well, it wasnt too bad, I was working at my moms Lunch truck and it felt like something hit it, maybe a strong wind, then every one in the area looked at each other and said "that was an earthquake" and went about their day

If nothing breaks, we dont care here in LABig Grin

and I fart like a maniac after beans.....poor jebus cause I rip um on the morning commute to school

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:No check-in from Jeebus and Serge?  I bet they are out looting a cigar shop during this whole mess.

[lol]

I wish but it was only a 5.4 in my area.

Im doing ok and Im sure jebus is as well, it wasnt too bad, I was working at my moms Lunch truck and it felt like something hit it, maybe a strong wind, then every one in the area looked at each other and said "that was an earthquake" and went about their day

If nothing breaks, we dont care here in LABig Grin

and I fart like a maniac after beans.....poor jebus cause I rip um on the morning commute to school

[lol]
Glad the boys are in good shape... I was driving on my way to work, and didn't feel anything.... Just heard about it on the radio... Hope all is well with my LA comerades.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Glad you socal guys are okay!