Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Min Ron Nee's Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Post Revolution Cigars
Hey everybody.  Hope everyone is well in Stogie land.  I apologize in advance for doing one of these dreaded things so please forgive me.  Due to circumstances bla bla bla  yadda yadda anyways...

Some ways back I remember this being a sought after item.  I have a pristine 2005 edition that I'd like to divest myself of for various reasons I'd rather not talk about.  The book is immaculate and has no creases, folds or any other defects giving it anything less than the impression of being unread. 

I'd be interested in any offers cigar or otherwise.  I'll eat the shipping to the continental U.S.

and again I'm sorry to post a peddle.  Mark as a friend I'm pleading for mercy.  please don't bash me too hard. Tongue
Rob, tell me what you want for it and we're all done here.  Always wanted this book.  It'd be an honor to have your copy.Wink
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I'd be interested in any offers cigar or otherwise.  I'll eat the shipping to the continental U.S and again I'm sorry to post a peddle.  Mark as a friend I'm pleading for mercy.  please don't bash me too hard. Tongue

Your such a dick! lol  Go peddle your wares somewhere else! Tongue

BTW, if Mac doesnt take it, I will, I could always use another copy! Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Hey Rob.  Don't feel bad, brother.  been there, done that.  And a great book for anyones collection.
Looks like I missed this!
Sad I've been wanting to pick one of these up for a while now, just never did it.
pms sent.
All done here.  Thanks.