great!
Mark Wrote:Sunday the 24th 2:45:

1. Ashman
2. Mark
3. Tonto
4. Madurodave

Post here if this date works for you.
Works for me
I had to make a quick trip to Wisconsin for work some days ago.  I managed to do some fantasy scouting in person.  I tried to catch the Vikings in Mankato, MN but it was not in the cards.......................

[Image: 0806Lake023.jpg]

[Image: 0806Lake020.jpg]

[Image: 0806Lake018.jpg]

[Image: 0806Lake017.jpg]

[Image: 0806Lake016.jpg]

Here is my best friend with his some Brock at the Ram's camp.  Tori Holt looks like a great fantasy pick............

[Image: 0806Lake015.jpg]

[Image: 0806Lake025.jpg]

[Image: 0806Lake026.jpg]
Mark Wrote:Sunday the 24th 2:45:

1. Ashman
2. Mark
3. Tonto
4. Madurodave

Post here if this date works for you.

yes
I work nights...and that weekend.  I will not be able to make the draft if it is at the proposed date/time.   Sad

pm sent
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:I work nights...and that weekend.  I will not be able to make the draft if it is at the proposed date/time.   Sad

pm sent
Can't wake up early that day before work?  Want me to draft for you if the date is solid?
That would be the equivalent to getting up at 1:45am during your work week to draft.  Thinking about taking the night before off if everyone else is on board for that time.  Doesn't bother me one bit to take off...I need to burn through some vac time anyway before I lose it.  Big Grin
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:That would be the equivalent to getting up at 1:45am during your work week to draft.  Thinking about taking the night before off if everyone else is on board for that time.  Doesn't bother me one bit to take off...I need to burn through some vac time anyway before I lose it.  Big Grin

yea...f dat.  

Although....you posted this at 5:15pm and your up....... uhmmm, 3:30am my time.....damn, your an early riser....errrrr, I mean late riser....errrr... f it.Tongue
Everyone else in the league good with that date?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"