Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cusano lines~
Last Friday I picked up two of the new perfecto vitolas in Cusano's latest offerings, the Habano LXI Sungrown and the '59 Rare Cameroon. Tonight I'm smoking both of them while watching "Nim's Island" (funny, funny movie so far. Jodie Foster rocks) and drinking some Black Bush.

Very good cigars. Lots of flavor, terrific construction, and it's nice to see Cusano not only branching out into perfecto shapes, but nailing them this well---flawless burns, great draw, perfect construction, loads of flavor.

At $5.90 each, these are a great find.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Thanks for the review Boar.  I have tried these as well - and I too opted to get a perfecto.  I liked both the 59 (Cameroon) and the Habano LXI.  I enjoyed the Habano the best though Cool
Thanks for the reviews...   I look forward to trying them!

Great review. I totally agree! Those cigars were originally going to be part of the Cuveà lineup. Cuveà is the more limited line of Cusano. I have tried every Cuvee and most of the Cusano's and I can tell you, I LOVE what this company is doing with their cigars.

My favorite is the Cuvee Rouge, but there are other fantastic cigars. I hope you will try a Cuvee or Cusano cigar, if you haven't already. They are well constructed and flavorful cigars.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com