Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfecto Garcia
Belicoso

6x52

Wrapper: Ecuador
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua

OK I havet to admit I normally go into a B&M and look along the bottom shelf, where most people would not think to look. You really never know what you may find. I found these guys at 3 dollars a stick.

This is a nice cigar though the head was a bit off but hey if you are going to clip the head the wrapper there doesn't really matter. The wrapper is a bit coarse looking, with a coffee color, and I did find one patch on it. The wrapper delivered a bouqet of hay and playdough, and the foot smelled like fresh latex paint.

The burn on this cigar was near perfect! the thick white smoke leaving behind a nice firm white ash. The smoke a rich peppery cherry with an unusual hint of Mesquite sap, progresses to a nice finale with hints of cocao and a ever so mild barely perceivable hint of leather.

This medium bodied beauty is one to be enjoyed with a nice coffee or even a nice alcohol. I would encourage anyone finding these guys to try them. A nice entry level to the medium bodied cigars, and for someone looking for something just a little bit different.
Hehehe, not sure if I want to smoke any thing that smells like latex paint. Big Grin Sounds like a interesting taste profile.