• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alec Bradley Maxx
Fix

Robusto
5x58

Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Costa Rica
Filler: Columbia, Honduras, Nicaragua

A nice oil leather wrapper with the color of coffee. A handsome wrapper by all definitions and not a thin leafy one, this one looks like it can take a beating. The construction on this cigar is solid. No discrepencies at all.

The wrapper has a grassy leather and hay smell to it. The prelight draw is filled with a sweet straw. The draw is easy even with a punch.

The only draw back to this cigar is the uneven burn. it is uneven enough to allow canoeing regularly and you will need to keep touching up. The flavor blend is almost a clone to the CAO Brazilia.

The cigar smokes like a Gol! and is right there on the same flavor line. If you can put up with the constant touch ups this is one hell of a smoke. At an average of 4.00 a stick this is not a bad smoke.
I loved this cigar when I had it, like the brazilia?? I dont know, maybe without the spice of the brazilia....

maybe I just need to smoke another oneBig Grin

Thank you for your review mann
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Again thanks!  The advertising almost got to me with this brand.  Then just today I saw one in my local shop but I refrained. 
I reviewed these a few months ago. I like the freak. it is a ring gauge of 60 and an absolute monster. Good smoke for the money. Thinking  about a box of these.
thanks for the nice review.