Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
man oh man, i feel so old.
ok, so today it finally happened. my little boy started school. very first day. both mom and dad took off work, walked him to school, and sent him away. he took it like a trooper too. what a good kid, i'm so proud of him. walked down and picked him up, and it was just like any other day to him. haha. doesn't feel like i'm old enough to have a kid in school, feels like he's grown up too fast. and i hear it only gets worse from here. time to go get in the humidor and pick out something special to commemorate the occasion.
Congrats and yup you are right they grow up fast and it is a long road from here on out.  Mine are 16, 12 and 7 Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Mine are 9 and 11 and it seems like yesterday that they were born.  School starts up here Monday.  We have orientation tomorrow.
US_Tank Wrote:Mine are 9 and 11 and it seems like yesterday that they were born.  School starts up here Monday.  We have orientation tomorrow.
LOL, same here with the 7th grader, the 2nd grader and High schooler have been in school for a couple of weeks
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Mine are 9 and 11 and it seems like yesterday that they were born.  School starts up here Monday.  We have orientation tomorrow.
LOL, same here with the 7th grader, the 2nd grader and High schooler have been in school for a couple of weeks
This high schooler has been in school for a couple of weeks also...   the freshmen are getting smaller and smaller every year...  Tongue

man, i know. seems like just a few days ago he was born. then came teaching him how to walk, and listening to the noises he makes. now he's on the verge of reading, has a full vocabulary, and goes to school. geesh. my little sister gave birth a couple weeks ago to my first niece, a beautiful baby girl, and she doesn't believe me that the time just flies. here before too long, i'll be walking my niece to her first day of school too.
Ok since this thread started I got a call from a buddy of mine.  He at 39 and his wife at 35 are going to be grandparents.  Their 17 year old daughter is pregnant.   Ouch! 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Yeah the time really passes quickly.  I hope you took lot's of videos and pictures over the years?
US_Tank Wrote:Ok since this thread started I got a call from a buddy of mine.  He at 39 and his wife at 35 are going to be grandparents.  Their 17 year old daughter is pregnant.   Ouch! 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Yeah the time really passes quickly.  I hope you took lot's of videos and pictures over the years?
geesh, that's got to be hard to swallow for them. i mean, i totally want to be a grandparent someday, and i'll be the first to admit i had my son at too young (i was 20), but all they can do is show their love and support. i remember my mom missed a couple days of work after i told her she was gonna be a grandma, haha. and i do have lots of pics, including quite a few from today. lots of stuff to remember over the years. it just really does fly by.
Well talk about old, mine are 25, 22 and 19!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Donnie just turned 24 on Tuesday and Nicky will be 22 next month. FOG Wink