Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Magazine
Hey, does anyone have the latest issue of Cigar Magazine - the one with the "Many Faces of CAO" feature?

I was one of the reviewers, and wanted to see if any of my comments or reviews made it into print...     None of the local stores around here carry it...

If somebody could either scan and email the pages to me, or photocopy and mail them to me, I would really appreciate it

Thanks!
~Bill

MaytagMan Wrote:Hey, does anyone have the latest issue of Cigar Magazine - the one with the "Many Faces of CAO" feature?

I was one of the reviewers, and wanted to see if any of my comments or reviews made it into print...     None of the local stores around here carry it...

If somebody could either scan and email the pages to me, or photocopy and mail them to me, I would really appreciate it

Thanks!
~Bill

Sorry I haven't got mine yet, still waiting:?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:Hey, does anyone have the latest issue of Cigar Magazine - the one with the "Many Faces of CAO" feature?

Thanks!
~Bill

Let me know when and if you get it...    a lot of my comments were...shall we say...  not the most positive in the world...  and I want to see if they made it to print!  Tongue

MaytagMan Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:

Thanks!
~Bill

Let me know when and if you get it...    a lot of my comments were...shall we say...  not the most positive in the world...  and I want to see if they made it to print!  Tongue
LOL, will do
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Think I have this taken care of - thanks!