Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD double ligero
Here is a question for all you out there with way more knowledge than I. I have had the LFD chisel double ligero, and have one I am saving for a special occasion, are the regular size ones of the same make as good? They sure look good but I am hesitant to get any. I had the regular ligero and did not like it very much. But the chisel was out of this world! Thanks ahead of time.Cool
They are all great cigars, but the chisel is my favorite size.  I would also recommend the Litto Gomez Diez line by LFD.

Side note: I keep trying all of the newest cigars that hit the shelves and I always find myself coming back to Litto.
That chisel you liked,may have been the milder maduro version.
I personally love the LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro.  I like it just a bit better than the Natural, but love them both.  Those sticks led me to the Coronado line, which to me is much milder, and not quite as complex, but also a bit smoother, more of a morning smoke with a nice sunrise and cup of breakfast blend coffee.  They also moved me to the DL 700, which is a huge 6x60.  It was just as strong, but the flavors weren't as concentrated, I think this may be contributed to the Chisels head, which, because of it's chisel shape acts like a funnel, it concentrates the flavors near the head, making each puff just a bit stronger, again, in mine opinion, than the last.  And I agree with the others, the LG Diez line is awesome, wish I could get a box smaller than 50 though, can't quite afford a whole box just yet.

Good luck.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:I personally love the LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro.  I like it just a bit better than the Natural, but love them both.  Those sticks led me to the Coronado line, which to me is much milder, and not quite as complex, but also a bit smoother, more of a morning smoke with a nice sunrise and cup of breakfast blend coffee.  They also moved me to the DL 700, which is a huge 6x60.  It was just as strong, but the flavors weren't as concentrated, I think this may be contributed to the Chisels head, which, because of it's chisel shape acts like a funnel, it concentrates the flavors near the head, making each puff just a bit stronger, again, in mine opinion, than the last.  And I agree with the others, [color="red"]the LG Diez line is awesome, wish I could get a box smaller than 50 though, can't quite afford a whole box just yet.[/color]

Good luck.
The new 2008 vintage comes in boxes of 24.  The results haven't really came in on how they compare to the old boxes of 50.