Poll: When in a pinch and you really want a cigar would you rather have a cheap drug store cigar or have no cigar at all?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wait for a good smoke
96.43%
27 96.43%
Cheap drug store cigar
3.57%
1 3.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When in a bind?
Odsman Wrote:Liffe is too short for bad cigars...

Then you have to deal with that bad cigar taste for the rest of the day. I'll wait thank you.
Amen to that!Wink
[Image: Vegas03105-1.jpg]
I'm in this for the taste. Wait.
Wait.   No question.

Wait. But if your like some people here, (LZ, Tank, Rob, PO, MTM, Mario...) This will never happen to youBig Grin

Find something else to smo...[ROTF]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Wait. But if your like some people here, (LZ, Tank, Rob, PO, MTM, Mario...) This will never happen to youBig Grin

Like a good camera, I usually always have a good cigar close by.  Then again, when Marcelo, Mum, and I went to breakfast in Vegas, we did not have cigars.  We thought it would be a quick breakfast, then back to our room to get the sticks, then smoke them.

However, after breakfast we got sidetracked at Casa Fuente.  Since this was a cigar shop we bought a round of cigars.  Or I should say the great Jimmie the Mum bought us each one to smoke.  Then Marcelo bought us each one to take home.

Then we were out of sticks.  But alas Discdog and Sondra show up with travel humidors.  They made sure we had a good stick in our hands the next 8 hours or so we stayed at Casa Fuente.   Yes it was again a good day.

Thanks again Mum and Marcelo for the God of Fire's.  And thanks Discdog and Sondra for suppliying us with good sticks and even better company.
US_Tank Wrote:
sergione Wrote:Wait. But if your like some people here, (LZ, Tank, Rob, PO, MTM, Mario...) This will never happen to youBig Grin

Like a good camera, I usually always have a good cigar close by.  Then again, when Marcelo, Mum, and I went to breakfast in Vegas, we did not have cigars.  We thought it would be a quick breakfast, then back to our room to get the sticks, then smoke them.

However, after breakfast we got sidetracked at Casa Fuente.  Since this was a cigar shop we bought a round of cigars.  Or I should say the great Jimmie the Mum bought us each one to smoke.  Then Marcelo bought us each one to take home.

Then we were out of sticks.  But alas Discdog and Sondra show up with travel humidors.  They made sure we had a good stick in our hands the next 8 hours or so we stayed at Casa Fuente.   Yes it was again a good day.

Thanks again Mum and Marcelo for the God of Fire's.  And thanks Discdog and Sondra for suppliying us with good sticks and even better company.

See when you are a rockstar like Tank, the cigars come to you if you want one

punkTongue
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

See when you are a rockstar like Tank, the cigars come to you if you want one

punkTongue

Even the kids bring me great sticks in the form of a very old Cuban!  Thanks again Sergion and Jebus.

Ok I made it a even 20 for wait. Interesting results, now let me think of a good poll question for today. Thanks for participating guys!
how much is a drug-store cigar nowadays?

The average tobacconist has a few $2 smokes that are better than dutchmaster.