Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Diet
Mark Wrote:My diet lo-cal dinner tonite included a Large Roast Beef Sandwich, Fries, Coke, and I topped it of with a nice piece of Shoo Fly Pie.  MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
I HATE You!!!!!Wink
this is such a chick thread.

Oh, sorry. Good luck Ty & Katie!

All the best![angel]
Ty, give us the latest update. How's the weight? What have you been drinking lately as a substitute for beer?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good going with the diet and exercise man!
I've been telling myself for over a year now that i'm going to get my diet down.  But thats more to gain weight, then lose it at this point. 
Tongue
Awesome work Ashman! I know how tough it gets wanting to see those few extra pounds come off but stay in there and youll see them melt away.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Ty, give us the latest update. How's the weight? What have you been drinking lately as a substitute for beer?
I have been stuck between 207 and 210 pounds for the last 2 months or so.  It is a lot tougher losing hte weight than gaining it.  Bourbon is what I have been drinking on the weekends.  I will likely have beer in two weeks at the Mohegan Sun.