Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lidell VS. Evans UFC
Guys,

I know I wasnt the only one shocked out my a$$ for how that fight ended......Maybe if Lidell lost by decision but not like that

Sign that he's getting old?

Will he end up like Tank Abott?

Hope he comes back from this.

What did you guys think?

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Replays of what happend.....wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08OJHSQxRLs
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Wow. By a jumped-up little wuss like Evans?

Dayum.

Maybe those big shots by Rampage last time he went down for the count took something out of him. Or maybe he IS getting just a bit too old for the game.

Grapplers last longer than punchers, after all.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Iceman is the Man but yeah it is time for him to step down and just start training the newer and younger guys.  You gotta give it up to Liddell he had a great run and never gave up all these years.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
For anyone who has followed Evan's throughout the last 18 months knows that this guy is scrappy.  Evan's, a good wrestler and grappler said that Liddel has great takedown defense, and that he would go for it striking. 

I thought that he was going to win this fight but I would not have bet a large sum of money on it either!