Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Triple Maduro
I stopped in my local shop today, been out of town travelling and wanted to see what was new. 

There was a new brand introduced but was looking for a double maduro and unfortunately they did not have any.  That led to another aisle that had Camacho Triple Maduro which looked very tasty, lot's of plume on those puppies.  She felt so bad about being out of stock of the others she gave me one but I insisted on purchasing one of the torpedos ($13.25).  Off I went with 12 sticks of others I purchased and was sampled Smile

Has anyone tried a "triple" maduro?  Curious as what to expect before firing that bad boy up [rob] and enjoying a local hoppy micro brew!
I find them...ok.
Not great.

I will say that you shoudl be very careful pulling off the band when you smoke it - those Camachos are notorious for peeling away half the wrapper leaf with it.
They are freaking awesome smokes IMO. Cool
I had bad experiences with Camacho about a year back.  Didn't really enjoy the ones I smoked.  I would give them another chance, but my local doesn't stock them.
Not a big fan of the triple maduro.  I do, however, like the Camacho Diploma in maduro and corojo.  You might want to look at Rob's review AFTER you smoke it.
Thanks for the replies, haven't fired it up yet but when I do will do a rookie write up [cigar]