Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 3......EL WAPO Visits the LK
(disclaimer...my apologies to Rio and SC....long overdue posts here...so I'll make this good Smile )

So it seems my good friend...or perhaps pain in the a$$ from the left coast in at it AGAIN!!!

See the WCC is so disfunct, they are now aligning with their own enemies.....yes, that is correct......you heard me right.....

Remember these clowns????

[Image: amigos.jpg]

They are hardly a threat to anyone.....especially that BUSH looking fella in the lower RIGHT!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH That is before he grew out his 3 foot goatee and shaved his head! HAHAHAHAHHAH

Anyway....apparently aligning with an old ally, the handy MaytagMan was not enough in the past. So they crossed over and spoke to an OLD FOE.......

A thorn in the side for the Amigos.....

That is right.......

GOOD OL' EL WAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: guapo.jpg]

oh I'm sorry...............that was YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Here is an updated picture of our favorite badboy cowboy of the west...........or should I say SOUTH OF THE BOARDER! Smile

[Image: rio.jpg]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... that's better!!!!

So this clown comes into the picture now and it ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

The sausage.......the vegas bomb......and now this?????????????????

I am not sure if this is a gift to welcome me into their club...perhaps an invite.....I am unsure......or is to let me know they are coming for me again!!!

Well......either way......this HUGE box appears at the LK's quarters.......from the WEST!Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

I open it up......and mariachi music began to play!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F%$#!

[Image: DSC_0016%20%5b1024x768%5d.JPG]

The LK Gets Blasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Is this an honorary membership gift.......so the LK can fit in when he finally visits the LEFT COAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an exquisite piece of work....look at the details....all handmade......a center piece for any home.... Smile

I am touched......but I am still wiery...........it goes well with my guitar!! HAHAHAHAH

[Image: DSC_0017%20%5b1024x768%5d.JPG]

I accept this gesture as the olive branch being extended to the LK after YEARS of punishing the punks of the left coast....thank you EL WAPO....

Now all that is left is to have a FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHH

[Image: DSC_0021%20%5b1024x768%5d.JPG]

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[lol]

hahahahaha....thats too much, hahahaha

And great photoshop work  with Riofan, that pic fit perfectly.

Nice Job Marcelo, im in Awe
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
All joking aside ........ that is a stunning piece.

Cool hit on the LK gentlemen.

:dude:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Very nice...
Would love to see Mario try and do the hat dance... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
HAHAHAHHAHAHA that's a hilarious post Mario [lol][lol][lol][lol]

No need to apologise. I love the picture of you with the guitar, nice photo shop work. It hides the scars Wink

I ordered a black hat and a maroon one shows up. WTF? Did you spray paint it?

Quote:vegas bomb......and now this????????????????? I am not sure if this is a gift to welcome me into their club...perhaps an invite.....I am unsure......or is to let me know they are coming for me again!!!

Remember I mentioned a trifecta or hat trick? There you have it. 123 Cool 
BTW, this may not be over, and I'm not talking about the bottle I broke over your head. Tongue

West Coasters and all those who have been abused by the LK in the past, now is a time to hit the head of the Firm hard. Let some bombs fly!
Riofan Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHA that's a hilarious post Mario [lol][lol][lol][lol]

No need to apologise. I love the picture of you with the guitar, nice photo shop work. It hides the scars Wink

I ordered a black hat and a maroon one shows up. WTF? Did you spray paint it?

Quote:vegas bomb......and now this????????????????? I am not sure if this is a gift to welcome me into their club...perhaps an invite.....I am unsure......or is to let me know they are coming for me again!!!

Remember I mentioned a trifecta or hat trick? There you have it. 123 Cool 
BTW, this may not be over, and I'm not talking about the bottle I broke over your head. Tongue

West Coasters and all those who have been abused by the LK in the past, now is a time to hit the head of the Firm hard. Let some bombs fly!
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is funny.....how did they screw up the colors!! HAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Great story Mario!  And Marcelo my friend nice trifecta on the LK! 
US_Tank Wrote:Great story Mario!  And Marcelo my friend nice trifecta on the LK! 
Beautiful!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
This place continues to amaze me...

Beautiful and you guys have sick sick minds..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I think a nice cheroot should have been in the picture.

[Image: dollaro5.jpg]

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.