Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday MaduroSandi
Happy Birthday Sandi.  This is a shout out to a sister of the leaf that puts up with a constant stream of loud, hungry, thirsty, sometimes inconsiderate,  cigar  pounding  people, wrecking her home and always comes up smiling.  Dave, Sandi, and Zack opens up there home as many as 5 days a week with as many as 20 people, usually at least 4 to 5.  There is always drink, snacks and real cooked food every single time.  On large events I always ask what can I bring or do to help and the answer is always the same, nothing.  Just come on over.  I don't have the words any longer to express what this family has done for me by letting me into their home and family.  I had not been out since  my surgery in Jan of 04 and then I met Dave and Brent on Stogie Chat and my miserable life changed.  Thanks for opening your door and hearts and pulling me into your family and all the events that go with it.  What a great family and lady, Dave is one lucky guy.  Don’t ever let her get away bud.  Thanks again, T

[party][party][party][party]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

[party][party2][party2][party]

[party3][party3][party3][party3]

Very nice words there T. Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice!Cool

Happy Birthday Sandi.Big Grin

[party][party][party]
Happy Birthday Sandi.

T such nice words and one can see it comes from your heart. You bought tears to my eyes. I'm thrilled you have such a good friend in Dave and his family & all because of StogieChat!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
T,

you have changed our lifes.  you are part of this family and always will be.  everyone always asks about you and you are loved, my friend....without a doubt.  So glad we met.  I can't tell you how ofter EVERYONE asks about Uncle T. 

See you tomorrow for the NFL Sunday ticket! 
Happy birthday!!!!   BTW this thread is useless without pics!!!Tongue
Don....you full of $hitTongue  T made his point loud and clear.  Sorry, Don....have no nudesTongue

[Image: Golfing.JPG]
Bluesman455 Wrote:Happy birthday!!!!   BTW this thread is useless without pics!!!Tongue

Will these do?

[Image: 20070402sopranos.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Happy Birthday!!!

[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:Happy Birthday Sandi.

T such nice words and one can see it comes from your heart. You bought tears to my eyes. I'm thrilled you have such a good friend in Dave and his family & all because of StogieChat!!!!

Well said Jimmie.

Well said Taf .......... you have that touch of class that we all wished we could buy over the counter.

I doff my cap at you Sir.

:dude:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why