Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memphis Crew!!
Guys,

I rode my bike almost 20 miles round trip to make this herf!
Probably gonna be a little sore tomorrow.

Smoked three great cigars yesterday:

Famous Smoke Nicaraguan Corojo Torpedo
CAO Cameroon Toro
NUB Habano... the big fat one

Dave made some great Italian sausage.
The cold beer sure tasted good after that ride.

Great to see Dave, Denny & T. However...
Denny had an ice-sack on his balls for some strange reason.
Doh![baby]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Italian sausage, one of my favorities.

Don't forget the pics.
yummm yea i agree
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
sorry for no pics, guys.  yesterday was kind of a bust.  i had a headache all day, smokyone had ice on his balls, Dub was sweaty and reeked of schweaty ace cracks, T didn't get the fu#*ing invite...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Titans Won though!!  WOOHOO!
TITANT look great!!!Confusedhock:
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
madurodave Wrote:sorry for no pics, guys.  yesterday was kind of a bust.  i had a headache all day, smokyone had ice on his balls, Dub was sweaty and reeked of schweaty ace cracks, T didn't get the fu#*ing invite...yadda, yadda, yadda.

WTF?
US_Tank Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:sorry for no pics, guys.  yesterday was kind of a bust.  i had a headache all day, smokyone had ice on his balls, Dub was sweaty and reeked of schweaty ace cracks, T didn't get the fu#*ing invite...yadda, yadda, yadda.

WTF?
HAHAHA, T didn't get the invite, a typical italian, now you know he's part of the family Dave.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

WTF?
HAHAHA, T didn't get the invite, a typical italian, now you know he's part of the family Dave.
HAHAH...if there was any doubt about that!  lol

yea...smokyone had a vasectomy from hell!  poor guy

Been there done that.  When I had my vasectomy I was doing well after 3 days.  So I went to Minneapolis with friends to visit a doctor friend from high school.  I got really sore so my doc friend gave me some drugs and a bag of peas. 

The only problem is that I had already had a few beers and I passed out.  The used sharpie's on my face.
US_Tank Wrote:Been there done that.  When I had my vasectomy I was doing well after 3 days.  So I went to Minneapolis with friends to visit a doctor friend from high school.  I got really sore so my doc friend gave me some drugs and a bag of peas. 

The only problem is that I had already had a few beers and I passed out.  The used sharpie's on my face.
AHAHAHAHA!!!  How funny.  Denny had complications that I will let him elaborate on.  I can tell you that the poor guy was cut pretty good.Sad