Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mad Barber Came to Texas...
MaytagMan Wrote:Awesome!!!   Smile
Ditto!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Looks like a great time had by all.  Good to hear brothers going out of their way to see other brothers. 
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
     Sorry it's taken me so long to chime in here, but I didn't get back in town until late last night.  It was a great time indeed!  Both Odsman (Thomas) and his wife were great hosts.  In fact, I learned more about San Antonio and Texas in general from them in the couple hours we spent together than I did during the rest of my time there.  Odsman was the first BOTL that I've met in person, and I was most surprised by how smoking cigars and chatting here on StogieChat can bring together two strangers, and make it seems like old friends. 

Ironically, Thomas and I were talking about a conversation I had with Not A Nice Person, with regard to strength of cigars, and that "nicotine buzz".  As the pics show, Odsman hit me with a Hoyo De Monterey Excalibur (GREAT stick - Thanks again, Thomas!).  Long story short, I had only one beer that evening, and a huge Hoyo (Toro Size, I think).  When I stood up from the meal, I felt a bit woozy, and of course attributed that to the beer.  Upon getting back to the hotel room, I realized, "WAIT!  I only had ONE beer!"  What was in that thing, Odsman!?!Big Grin   A very memorable smoke.. in many ways! 

Officially, thanks again for taking time out of your day and making the trek, Thomas (and Mrs. Odsman)! 
Was this your first Stogie Chat meeting Pete?  If so welcome to the club.  Great crew we have here.
Pete we need to form a meeting place in PA sometime.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Pete we need to form a meeting place in PA sometime.
Philly?
Pete Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Pete we need to form a meeting place in PA sometime.
Philly?
I can do that.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore

Very cool. Cool Notice the clean shaves too.Tongue