Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans vs Ravens
What score do you predict, 'ol wise smokyonekenobi?  Titans very good defense, they have!Wink

[Image: J_Kearse_080928_QT.jpg]
I am pullin for ya Dave!  Enjoy it cause it does not happen that often!  Smile  In actuality I would love to see the Titans do very well this year.
I think that Flacco is already having nightmares about Big Albert treating him like his own personal prison whore.

That's right Joe...Big Al is coming for you...

[Image: 257624572_0f7f98f0ba.jpg]

What's that you say Ray Ray??? Your going to do WHAT!?!?!

[Image: rlewismug1.jpg]

Don't let Albert hear you say that!!!
[Image: A_Haynesworth_061203_IA.jpg]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Titans 27 - Ravens 13

Pretty optimistic score!  How about 16-13 Titans?
[Image: 257624572_0f7f98f0ba.jpg]

That was very classless.  Haynesworth should have been suspended from the league for life because of that.  It's bullsh!t that hes still allowed to play.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:[Image: 257624572_0f7f98f0ba.jpg]

That was very classless.  Haynesworth should have been suspended from the league for life because of that.  It's bullsh!t that hes still allowed to play.

Getto ass thug, he is.  As a Titans fan, this has to be my lowest point of all teh games....

Now, back to the subject at hand....

Ray Ray and crew will try to hurt our man, Chris Johnson....  I hope we can draw first blood and keep the momentium.  I expect this to be a low socring game, but I also thought the Minnesota game would be low as well.  Can't wait to fire up an aged Dip 2 and watch Albert and crew b-slap the o-line.  Dang, I love football.
5-0[bravo][7up][pounding]

[Image: p1_haynseworth.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote:Pretty optimistic score!  How about 16-13 Titans?
close! 13-10 titans!!
Congrats! 
A one word reply from the Tankster. A true sign of the apocalypse.  LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.