Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning at the beach with new camera
Is that where the Seafood Fest is each year?????? 
Mark Wrote:Who gives a sh!t about boogey boards and flowers, where are the [color="red"]Hampton Hoes[/color]!

[pimp]

This is what I was thinking.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:WTF, Skip? Are you meat gazing? [wtf]

Big Grin

I guess I shoulda seen that coming....

in short NO! And how can you comment about that when there is a guy in that picture trying to tongue Mahks stogie.

Stop tring to deflect the attention away from your meat gazing ways, Skip Tongue

Besides I dont know that other guy in the the pic, and it's not Mahk that's doing something gay we can make fun of him for (this time).

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
ashman Wrote:Is that where the Seafood Fest is each year?????? 
Yes it is.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Anyway, nice pictures Keith. What kind of camera if it? Great color rendition.
Nikon D90 18-105VR
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:

in short NO! And how can you comment about that when there is a guy in that picture trying to tongue Mahks stogie.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I don't think he was going for the cigar. [Image: gay.jpg]
[user=699]Keith[/user] wrote:
Quote:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I don't think he was going for the cigar. [Image: gay.jpg]

Thats a peeedooooo test not a gay test ...... thats the girl from Hairy Snotter movies and she must be 15 at the oldest by now.

I got thrown out of our local swimming pool today ......... had something to do with the 'S' missing off of my Speedo trunks ........... [wow]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Great pictures Keith.  Have fun with the new camera.  Does this mean we will see some more pictures from you?

Is it me or does like Mahk is drinking way too much beer?  Tongue
Parkster Wrote:[user=699]Keith[/user] wrote:
Quote:

I don't think he was going for the cigar. [Image: gay.jpg]
Thats a peeedooooo test not a gay test ...... thats the girl from Hairy Snotter movies and she must be 15 at the oldest by now.

I got thrown out of our local swimming pool today ......... had something to do with the 'S' missing off of my Speedo trunks ........... [wow]
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990)

She's way over 18