Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose Oliva Bomb
i have that same nub hat, and a similar oliva ashtray. mine's red, and looks awesome sitting out on the front deck between on a little table between the 2 lounge chairs. however, that shirt is freaking awesome, and i definitely need to find one. nice score tank.
Nice hit with all that cool stubb stuff.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Awesome!!!   [bravo2]

I'm envious.

:?
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:So Tank, I have to ask, are you and Skipper walking funny ?  Cause if you are, it must be that golden horseshoe you've got hidden in a deep dark part of ya, cause you two seem to be the luckiest, not to mention sincerest, BOTL's I've ever had the pleasure to be associated with, even if it's only by the net so far.

I invite you both to Georgia, meet us Georgia Brother for a herf, let us rub your Irish heads so we can have a bit of that good stogie luck.  [lucky]

Awesome bomb from a great guy in a great company.  I love that shirt, hope it fits.  Many more happy bombs to ya buddy, congrats.

Well thanks for the compliment.  As for Skipper,  he is a class act.  There is no horseshoe of luck.  I guess for me I flew out to NY to meet Skipper and other's and it was probably the best trip of my life.  I met some wonderful guys from Stogie Chat. 

Knowing Skipper was a commonality with Jose Oliva and we had a lot to talk about.

As for Georgia, I would love to fly on down sometime.  But that means you will have to attend one of the annual ND Herfs.  Smile
That is definatly got to happen.  I love North Dakota, one of the most beautifull areas, very serene.  I haven't been there in years, so as soon as my little girls are ready, I'm going to plan a trip out that way.  You'll be the first on my list to visit.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
very cool.....congrats
good for you, Tank
Nice.  That shirt is really cool.