Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva Serie V maduro
steve047 Wrote:
Bulz Wrote:A little birdie told me they may be on a ups truck near you...out for delivery.
in Nebraska!!! surely they must be lost.[lol]
now THAT is GOOD news!
Somebody please pm or call me today if you know where I can call and order a box of these to be shipped asap.  I think we may need these in ND.[pimp]
macallan2 Wrote:Somebody please pm or call me today if you know where I can call and order a box of these to be shipped asap.  I think we may need these in ND.[pimp]
Done
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
wingo Wrote:They are releasing 5000 boxes of 10 on OCT. 15.

MSRP is $8

Torpedo size only.

I want some. Big Grin

It's a 50,000 total production. 6.5 X52 Torpedo.

Check out the P0RN section
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Somebody please pm or call me today if you know where I can call and order a box of these to be shipped asap.  I think we may need these in ND.[pimp]
Don
Big props to Jimmie for takin' care of the Big Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!![bravo]
Bulz Wrote:A little birdie told me they may be on a ups truck near you...out for delivery.

Bulz, who has them around out neck of the woods bro?

Cronin over in Skippack?  I've been stopping by Link Beverage in Coopersburg and they have the V series and NUB there so I'm thinking maybe they have the V Maddies.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I have a box that magically appeared in my locker at TheStogie!
macallan2 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Don
Big props to Jimmie for takin' care of the Big Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!![bravo]

as well as those of us little guys out here in colorado. thanks again jim. i can't wait!
Thanks Jimmie for getting these for us!  You are the man!
Just scored a few singles this afternoon and burned one this evening.  They're great!

They're just what you'd imagine a maduro version of the V would be like.  Great barnyard pre-light smell.  First few puffs had that Padron Maddie flavor to them and then the strength and flavor really picked up from there.   Full body.  Full strength.  Great cigar!