Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Trip to the Shop
Hey Ya'll,

Out and about tonight working my tail off as normal. Had a chance to stop by the local shop and walked out with a box of Bolivar's, the Cohiba Sampler (that i had spoke about in another thread) thwo freebie singles (a Fonseca and La Gloria Cubana)  and here is the kicker*** a  FREE Cigar Savor dual torch cigar lighter for $85 out the door.

I think i got a Good deal, your thoughts.....

AC

Attached Files Image(s)

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Nice score. That XiKar cutter is fantastic. I got it as a gift two years ago and it has never let me down. Enjoy.
Damn, that guy likes you.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Damn, nice score StogieDad.  Maybe you could be my personal shopper, I'll pay shipping, you get me the good deals, it's obvious that guy appreciates your business enough to keep you satisfied, so the owner of that shop know's the value of good customers.  That's always a great thing to see, from any company.

[bravo]

[party]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Just to set the record STRAIGHT------>. The tobacconist persons that i deal with in the shop are women. There are two of them that i deal exclusively with. One of the ladies is about 55 and a former smoker and the other lady is about 45, single and i think that she aint quit straight ~~~~~~~~~>. I have just been in the area and stopped by to just shoot the bull with all of them and had a cigar practiccal shuved in my mouth. Last week i was in there and was shooting the bull and the next thing i know i had a Robust EXILE cut and toasted being handed over the counter to me. i went and grabbed a free cup of Mayorga coffee and sit around in the shop and smoked the stick, drank the coffee and shot the bull with all of them there. I even got to meet and shoot the bull with a Magician from Buffalo NY. I would hate to see this place close, cause this is a Great shop with alot of great people in it.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"They also tend to have some pretty good deals too.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"AC[7up]
Theodore Roosevelt

is it a JR store?  i got one of those lighters for free there too and its great, especially for a freebie.  i just saw that u were in NC so ya never know.

dave
davidwys Wrote:is it a JR store?  i got one of those lighters for free there too and its great, especially for a freebie.  i just saw that u were in NC so ya never know.

dave
Dave,

Sure nuff. It is a JR's. They have several great people in there and it is a good place to go and meet new people esp since it is right off two of the major interstates that run thru NC.

AC

Theodore Roosevelt

Nice Score! Sounds like a great atmosphere in that shop...

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
That's a fine deal...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Impressive score, stogiedad.1!