Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidor
...and that was 5 months ago!  You should see the thing now!  Trust me, it doesn't take long.  A few events at your local tobacconist, a few deals from vendors, a few bombs from stogiechat members.  They fill up faster than most can smoke. 
i wouldn't buy either of those you have posted. the first one makes a really nice sales pitch about why they don't use spanish cedar in their humi to cut costs. and apparently when it's closed up you can't tell the difference. well, if the scent of spanish cedar was the only benefit of it, i could see only using a little bit. i believe they claim the dividers are spanish cedar. no thanks. the second you have listed there has no mention of cedar at all in the listing. something you want to make sure if you're going to make the investment, make sure you get spanish cedar in your humi. you can always save up the coin for an antietam, i have one, and i love it. as pete showed, the cooledor is another option. just make sure you're getting something you're going to use. you don't want to try and save a couple bucks and buy something on ebay and end up with a turd you can't use a couple months later.
I have been looking for the best bang for the buck and the best quality too. I have also looked at the Aristacrat as well as the Antietam and both of them to be top of the line items. I have looked at others that i was not inpressed with. This is why i have choosen to be a part of this forum due to the knowlege, the brotherhood, and the honest opinions that others have, esp when it is dealing with the prized Golden Leaf.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

The Aristocrat is a spectacular humidor, but only if you have a lage collection.  I think the Antietam is just as good as the Aristocrat's smaller end table humidors.  The contruction and quality of the Antietam CANNOT be beat for the price.  Also, Bargain Humidors is a member here and I'm almost positive that they offer discounts to SC members.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I have to give my vote for the antietam too .Great value .... I got my mine at 15% off . I have that and a 100 count from tampa humidor.

[Image: DIS4%20WR%203.jpg]

I love my humidors especially my antietam !! And their customer service is top notch ! very fast to answer question.
I have the Aristocrat and it's might be expensive compared to some others but you can't beat the Set and Forget System. It's the best that's out there.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore