Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from the Great State of Texas
[welcome] from Illinois!
WELCOME to Stogie Chat Blake,

When we go to Doc's house we always check out his giant quilt with his face on it, MAN THATS A BIG HEAD. Wink

Happy to see a member of Team Stogie Fresh join stogie chat, I have read your reviews there and love em man.

Hope to see you more on here, we are all cool people and treat every cool fellow well

peace
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Welcome Blake........glad to have have you. [bravo2]
Howdy from S.A.!!!

Where in Texas are You??
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Odsman Wrote:Howdy from S.A.!!!

Where in Texas are You??
I'm in Arlington. Home to the new Cowboys Stadium[curse]
sergione Wrote:WELCOME to Stogie Chat Blake,

When we go to Doc's house we always check out his giant quilt with his face on it, MAN THATS A BIG HEAD. Wink

Happy to see a member of Team Stogie Fresh join stogie chat, I have read your reviews there and love em man.

Hope to see you more on here, we are all cool people and treat every cool fellow well

peace
My wife comes up with the best gifts. That blanket is totally cool! Thanks for reading the reviews, and I appreciate your generous words.
Welcome Blake! As already been said any friend of the Doc's....well better recommendations could not be had. Wink

[welcome] from Tennessee. Pull up a chair and set awhile.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Welcome from another lifelong Arlingtonite!! Home town USA, and not only the new Cowboy stadium, but the Texas Rangers. Fr8dog, nice name, and was formerally in the intl freight biz, so welcome aboard, and tell us more about yourself!!