Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The folded corner icons on each thread.
 Alright, in the sub menu for each section, the listing of each thread, there is a piece of paper with the upper right corner folded, and either blue, red, yellow, or has an "!" in the middle of it.  What do those represent ?  Also, some of the postings Like the ND Herf sections are in the darker colored sections at the top, what does that mean ?  Just kinda curious.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
hover your cursor over each piece of paper and it will tell you.  The dark backround posts are "stickies"
If you move your cursor over the piece of paper and leave it there for a second, a note pops up, such as "New Posts," "No New Posts," etc.  That's what the color means.  The "!" stands for important(I think).  And I think the ones at the top are darker, because they have been made "sticky" notes, so they are always at the top, and don't get lost is the shuffle, due to no posts being made into it.
Thanks guys.  Of course I immediatly tried what you suggested, and, hey, guess what, it worked.  I guess my ADD [excited] has once again made me move a bit too fast.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!