Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ND Herf Day 6
wow sorry to hear about ur ball being stolen [doh] lol no really im sorry man that blows
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Damn Mac, sorry to hear this.  Damn kids what the hell are they gonna do with a Bocce Ball set?  Do they even know what the hell  Bocce is?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
.. .----. -- /  .... --- .-. .-. .. ..-. .. . -.. /  - .... .- - /  ... --- -- . --- -. . /  ... - --- .-.. . /  -- .- -.-. .----. ... /  -... .- .-.. .-.. ... Tongue

Big Grin
That sucks Mac... sorry to hear it!!!

Hope everyting gets put back into order soon for you!

MaytagMan Wrote:That sucks Mac... sorry to hear it!!!

Already taken care of guys!  I purposely drove the sh@# car due to the disclaimer about leaving it at your own risk.  It's a 95 Honda Civic for gosh sake's.  Who in their right mind would want to steal from that???  At any rate, I had a new window and windshield by 2pm today.Big Grin
macallan2 Wrote:

Already taken care of guys!  I purposely drove the sh@# car due to the disclaimer about leaving it at your own risk.  It's a 95 Honda Civic for gosh sake's.  Who in their right mind would want to steal from that???  At any rate, I had a new window and windshield by 2pm today.Big Grin

Too bad you lost your balls tho.

Seriously, why were they in there? Where I live if you leave your car in the train parking lot, when the cops go around ticketing cars with violations, they leave notices on others where you can see items of interest left in plain view (like portable GPS, tool boxes, even bags). And the crime rate there is nill (only 1 incident in 5 years that I know of-someone stole side-view mirrors form 5 trucks... mine included!)

Glad your glass coverage was so good. Good luck replacing your balls.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:

Too bad you lost your balls tho.

Seriously, why were they in there? Where I live if you leave your car in the train parking lot, when the cops go around ticketing cars with violations, they leave notices on others where you can see items of interest left in plain view (like portable GPS, tool boxes, even bags). And the crime rate there is nill (only 1 incident in 5 years that I know of-someone stole side-view mirrors form 5 trucks... mine included!)

Glad your glass coverage was so good. Good luck replacing your balls.
They were in the trunk along with the chair-in-a-bags.  Idiots opened the trunk from the inside of the car.  Gotta have the Bocce with you at all times.  You never know when a good game of Bocce might need to be played!  Some days I would head over to the park after work with a buddy or whatever so I kept them with me.  Funny thing is I thought about taking them out right before the trip since the cold was coming but was too lazy to drag the heavy thing to the house!Tongue  That'll teach me, huh.  As for replacing them, that's the beauty of the second job.  I already called up to see if they've still got a set around.  They're on hold until I get up there this weekend.Cool