Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHILLIES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tampa Bay can shove those F*CKING cow bells up their ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[bravo]
my sympathies to all the rays fans and congratulations to the Phillies fans.
Another knife in the heart of a Met fan.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Where is Pete?
Phillies were a better team but they would have never beat the RED SOCKS[winner]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Another knife in the heart of a Met fan.

Wow Jimmie, you sound like a Yankee fan. It isn't enough that their team wins, but all their enemies (which is every other team in baseball, has to hurt)

I dont see it that way. I'm happy always for the fans and the teams of the winners. Happier if it is the Mets, but I always route for the underdog. And quite frankly I was routing for the Phills as it's been so long for them.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Wow Jimmie, you sound like a Yankee fan. It isn't enough that their team wins, but all their enemies (which is every other team in baseball, has to hurt)

I dont see it that way. I'm happy always for the fans and the teams of the winners. Happier if it is the Mets, but I always route for the underdog. And quite frankly I was routing for the Phills as it's been so long for them.
Yea, but you don't have a nephew from Philly that likes to bust chops as much as we do.

Now, I have to listen to him all year, voice mails, e mails and in person...

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

Yea, but you don't have a nephew from Philly that likes to bust chops as much as we do.

Now, I have to listen to him all year, voice mails, e mails and in person...
oh, ok... Damn those phillies!
[winner]WORLD CHAMPS!! Wow what a night, drank myself into a drunken stupor while the day was going. Then after they won I got a half bottle of Andre champagne sprayed on me, drank 8 shots of Jager and about 3 pitchers of beer. Went to bed at 4 am woke up 10 minutes before I had to be at work, then had to work in an attic all day. Oh man I can't even count how many times I almost right through the peoples ceiling. Now to celebrate I'm going to fire up my 1st God of Fire, proceeded by going to bed.[thumbsup]