Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a true college evening
believe me, natty light and JR alts are not my go to in any respect.  I personally like Magic Hat and blue moon, and im enjoying an Oliva G right now.  glad this inspired some flashbacks for some tho![guiness][cigar2]
davidwys Wrote:believe me, natty light and JR alts are not my go to in any respect.  I personally like Magic Hat and blue moon, and im enjoying an Oliva G right now.  glad this inspired some flashbacks for some tho![guiness][cigar2]

Better Choices than the keystone......Though keystone is great for Beer Pong[7up]

Pabts Blue Ribbon is another one I run into at parties....Stuff is like water though eww.

Jebus and I just save and put our cash together and blow it on Newcastle, ten bucks for a 12pack, very nice. If not, raid the Tequila stash [pimp]

Us college kids need to form some kinda group, I see we have many now

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:believe me, natty light and JR alts are not my go to in any respect.  I personally like Magic Hat and blue moon, and im enjoying an Oliva G right now.  glad this inspired some flashbacks for some tho![guiness][cigar2]

Better Choices than the keystone......Though keystone is great for Beer Pong[7up]

Pabts Blue Ribbon is another one I run into at parties....Stuff is like water though eww.

Jebus and I just save and put our cash together and blow it on Newcastle, ten bucks for a 12pack, very nice. If not, raid the Tequila stash [pimp]

Us college kids need to form some kinda group, I see we have many now

Here is what these two jokers are about in their current college days............

[Image: IMG_0758.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0905-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0891.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0898-3.jpg]

And PM me for details of the kids with the deaf midgets girls.   There is also the picture I have with the Tophy Mexican in the pudding pit with a couple of hefers!  Tongue
Well what can we say

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO......Well for everything.....save the cash and Wild N' Out with Herfers[thumbsup]

Most of that Was Tank and his mac, the man has some skills on getting chicks
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Only took you 10 minutes to find and respond to this thread. 
Pic #2 warranted close examination...   now how am I going to get that nose print off the screen?!?!?  Cool

US_Tank Wrote:JR's?   Better you than me!  [lol]

Believe it or not, JR alt. LE's are good cigars. IMHO [rob]
Quote:[Image: IMG_0758.jpg]

LOTS OF BEERs

[Image: IMG_0905-2.jpg]

WOW VERY NICE

[Image: IMG_0898-3.jpg]

Is the money a payment?
Bluesman455 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:JR's?   Better you than me!  [lol]

Believe it or not, JR alt. LE's are good cigars. IMHO [rob]
I agree...also, a couple of them ended up at the bottom of the humi for about a year and half, and they were even better.